Poetry by Mikie ~ Edited by Ry
- I know today will be so tough, with the table laid a bare,
- I know the pain that fills you so, for I have always been there.
- When your heart is rent asunder,
- and your cries wail like loud distant thunder,
- just remember I am there.
- Your pain is sharp, and still freshly plowed, from the depths of your very soul,
- Now is the time, the time to remember, just think of me; just call my name, and I will again be by your side.
- Iím thinking of you, just like you think of me, even though, me you canít see, Iím still sitting by your side.
- Iíll always be there.